Don’t sweat frigid conditions with Wigwam’s Gobi Liner. This moisture-wicking sock pairs well with many of our sock styles to keep your feet toasty and dry.
- 95% Olefin, 4% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Handcrafted with Pride in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, USA since 1905
- Ultralight Weight
- Polypropylene, Dry Feet, No Blisters
- A typical length of a sock that falls higher than the tops of taller outdoor and hiking boots, typically 12 in. to 13 in. in height, although they can be as long as 14 in. to 15 in. (Tall Boot Length) or as short as 11 in. (Shorter Boot-Top Length).
- Lightweight construction utilizes a dense but thin cushion in a zoned area such as the heel, sole or ball of the foot.
- Lifetime Warranty