When you don’t need all the protection of a shoe but still want something more stable than a flip flop, The North Face Skeena Sandal has you covered. These eco-friendly sandals are made with 100% recycled nylon and 40% recycled rubber for a design you can feel good about wearing. The classic strap design hugs around your ankle and toe area for a fitted feel that has an easy to use closure. For added comfort, these sandals have a compression-molded EVA midsole that offers light cushioning. Plus, if the trail gets a little rugged, these sandals also have a tri-lug rubber outsole that makes them a great option for adventuring.
- Eco-friendly sandals you can wear all summer long
- Durable straps built from recycled materials to reduce waste
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles deliver underfoot comfort
- Tri-lug outsoles provide lightweight traction on the trail
- Hook-and-loop closure ensures easy on and an adjustable fit