A fashionable roll-down boot with Shellista cold-weather performance and protection built in, The North Face® Shellista Roll-Down Pac Boots for Women offers ladies the protection they need for cold weather fun. Made with H2O Proof waterproof construction, the waterproof, BLC-compliant leather uppers feature a soft fleece lining through the collar and tongue for comfort. A woman-specific, injection molded TPR shell around the foot features a streamlined design that eliminates bulk without compromising 100% waterproof protection from the nastiest winter weather. 200 gram PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation helps block out the winter cold, while the TNF Winter Grip® outsoles feature IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs for sure traction in the nastiest and slickest of winter conditions. Collar can be worn up for warm comfort or down for a sharp and stylish look. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 3.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: NF0A3RQY.
- Stylish, warm, and waterproof pac boots for women
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather uppers
- Roll-down collar – wear up for warmth or down for a fashionable look
- Soft fleece lining through the collar and tongue
- Streamlined, woman-specific, injection molded TPR shells – 100% waterproof protection
- H2O Proof waterproof construction
- 200 g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation – protects your feet from the bitter cold
- TNF Winter Grip outsole with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs
Web ID: 100094320