Light on warmth, heavy on water protection.
The two-layer HyVent fabric technology in The North Face Resolve Insulated Jacket keeps you dry when the weather gets nasty out on the trail, in camp, or even just while out walking the pooch. For additional weather resistance, a DWR treatment has been applied to the face fabric to bead and repel light moisture when the rain starts falling. A hook and loop Stormflap protects the front main zipper from moisture seeping through so you stay dry no matter the conditions. The Resolve also features 60g of Heatseeker synthetic insulation, which is enough to add a bit of toasty warmth to your morning walk without being overly bulky or cumbersome. So you’re really prepared for the elements, an adjustable hood is there when you need it and easily stows in the collar when you don’t.
- Lightly insulated waterproof, breathable jacket for everyday
- Seam sealed DryVent shell offers waterproof protection
- DWR treatment on shell beads and repels light moisture
- 80g of Heatseeker insulation provide lightweight warmth
- Fully adjustable hood stores in collar when not needed
- Hook and loop Stormflap protects front center zip from water
- Item #TNF04K8