Designed for all-day comfort on varied terrain, these waterproof hiking boots are constructed with breathable mesh to keep out trail debris and supportive Vibram® soles that grip wet and dry surfaces.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, durable hiking shoes
- Suede geo quarter panel for midfoot support
- Breathable mesh
- Luxurious foam in the tongue and collar lining
- Gusseted tongue for waterproof debris protection
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection prevents stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
- APPROX WEIGHT (½ PAIR):
- 15 oz (425 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty