Don’t let the cold weather keep her indoors.
The Girls’ Arctic Parka has both natural and synthetic insulation, along with a waterproof DryVent™ shell for comprehensive warmth and coverage in all conditions.
She will also love the high-pile fleece lining, which adds extra softness and comfort.
- Body made with recycled nylon
- Encased cinch-cord at waist for adjustability
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- 600 fill goose down in the body
- Attached, fleece-lined, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit and removable faux-fur trim
- Two-way, VISLON® center front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Fishtail hem
- Center Back:32.75”
- Body:70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Upper-Body Lining:75D 72% polyester, 28% recycled polyester high-pile fleece
- Lower-Body Lining:50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Down Insulation:600 fill goose down in body; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation:200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in hood
- Sizes:XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
- Faux-Fur Trim:70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic