This is not your average duffel. It’s bomber. Our burly Base Camp Duffel is made from a durable laminate material that can handle rough rides around the globe. The 71-liter capacity provides ideal storage for extended weekend trips lasting three to four days. We heard your feedback! Our newly designed duffel has added the functional handles back when you just need to carry your gear for a short distance.
The Base Camp Duffel—M, the 71-liter version of our iconic duffel delivers deeply considered features and legendary expedition-tested durability.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- Four compression straps
- Rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- 71-liter volume provides ideal storage for weekend, or extended weekend trips lasting three to four days
- End-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Two padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Main compartment has a secure-zip mesh pocket and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Mesh-bag packaging keeps the duffel clean
- Fabric: 1000D Phthalate-Free TPE Fabric Laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic Nylon
- Dimensions: 13.98″ X 25.4″ X 13.98″ (35.5 Cm X 64.5 Cm X 35.5 Cm)
- Avg Weight: 3 Lbs 8.09 Oz (1590 G)
- Volume: 4333 In³ (71 Liters)
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty