The Ember Mid is back and cozier than ever with a new, ankle-height silhouette and the same quilted nylon upper as its predecessor.
Sparking fireside hangs and weekend adventures, these cozy slipper sneakers delivers non-stop comfort via stretchy elastic gore, a cushioned footbed, ultra-light EVA foam midsole, and grippy rubber outsole.
- Best for: All-day wear , Getting around town
- Topically applied treatment repels light splashes
- Adventure-ready ripstop vamp with quilted stitch details inspired by classic outdoor gear
- Microfiber lining for a soft and more premimum feel against the skin
- Elastic gore makes for a quick and easy slip-on entry
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step, A plush microfiber top cover feels luxuriously soft under your foot
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 9.5oz