A roam-ready renegade that tears up trail and creek crossings alike, the Hurricane Seekado delivers a kids’ water shoe with easy on-and-off construction.
Crafted from earth-friendly materials, this summer staple employs cool-wearing mesh and a recycled EVA midsole/outsole.
- Best for: all-day wear, getting around town, light hikes, summer camp, the playground, water activities
- Breathable mesh upper keeps the feet cool and comfortable, Synthetic upper is durable against wear and scratches
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Midsole incorporates up to 30% recylced EVA providing maximum, lightweight comfort
- Rubber outsole made from up to 50% recycled rubber provides durability and traction
- Features a regrind midsole and outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill