Founded in 1962 in canada, Sorel brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builder, and creators. AND though Sorel makes more than just boots, there’s a boot in everything Sorel makes. Sorel combines felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who aren’t afraid to get their boots dirty. The Winter Fancy collection is equal parts sophistication and winter protection on our most slim and light PAC shell. This season it’s offered in a sleek, oiled-suede lace up.How To Measure- Place your feet flat on a piece of paper and mark your longest toe and the back of your foot. It’s best to do this standing and wearing socks. Measure the length (cm) straight from your longest toe to the back of your foot using a ruler or measuring tape. Use the chart to find your size
Sorel’s cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required — like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work. The boot is best suited for heavy rain
- The warm Winter Fancy™ Lace II boot by Sorel™ keeps you feeling secure with its durable lacing system and unbelievably stylish with its leather and rubber construction that is ideal for wintertime fashion!
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Secure lacing system with D-ring metal hardware.
- Seam-sealed bootie construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Features both 100g protective insulation and a full fleece lining to keep the cold out in the most frigid temperatures.
- Microfleece topcover on top of a molded EVA footbed provides added underfoot comfort.
- Molded EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort.
- Vulcanized rubber midsole for long-lasting support.
- Insulated waterproof vulcanized light PAC shell with herringbone outsole provides excellent waterproof protection and superior traction on various surfaces.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.