Founded in 1962 in Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators. And though SOREL makes more than just boots, there’s a boot in everything SOREL makes. SOREL combines felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who aren’t afraid to get their boots dirty.
Sorel’s cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required — like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 inches”
- Sporty Warmth: Lightweight and cozy, these waterproof boots keep your feet toasty warm
- Quality Upper: Made of waterproof nylon upper with faux fur collar and microfleece lining
- Outsole Design: Rubber outsole provides protection and traction all day in the snow
- Superior Cushioning: Features removable molded PU-like EVA footbed and microfleece top cover
- Comfortable: The heel height of 1 1/2 inches and 1 3/4-inch platform provide all-day wear