The Sorel Out ‘N About Leather is the perfect blend of sneaker boot and barn boot, and looks cool on the city streets or through the muck. Crafted with waterproof full-grain leather, it features a seam-sealed construction for maximum protection. Moisture absorbent cotton lining provides a great interior feel, while removable molded EVA footbed delivers exceptional underfoot support for added comfort. Vulcanized rubber midsole along with handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole provide all day traction and support you need so you can walk for miles without the feel. With the new Sorel Out ‘N About Leather your city smart look will be completed to perfection.
Sorel’s cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required — like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3 inches”
- Platform measures approximately 0.25 inches inches inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 9.75″ around
- Features 9 3/4 inches shaft circumference and heel height of 3 inches
- Removable molded EVA foot bed, cotton top cover
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole. Vulcanized rubber compound is improved for wet traction
- Waterproof full grain leather upper (NL2133/1573351) or Waterproof textile upper (NL2544/1757741)
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Canvas lining