Founded in 1962 in Canada, Sorel brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators. AND though Sorel makes more than just boots, there’s a boot in everything Sorel makes. Sorel combines felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who aren’t afraid to get their boots dirty.
Sorel’s cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required — like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
- 100% Textile
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- 100g insulation
- Outsole grade EVA
- Outsole grade EVA with molded rubber pods
- Removable molded PU like EVA foot bed, microfleece top cover
- Waterproof breathable membrane construction. Microfleece lining