Whether you’re on the skin track or the single track, those first rays of warming spring sunshine after a long winter are something special.
While you’re soaking up that vitamin D, the Crater Lake™ Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip has you protected from unwanted UV rays thanks to its UPF 50+ fabric.
This lightweight and comfortable top also pulls double duty as a breathable baselayer when the clouds roll in and it’s time to layer up.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- UPF 50 jersey knit wicks moisture and dries quickly
- 1/2-length center front zip for venting and easy on/off
- Low profile thumbholes
- Gusseted arms for chafe-free movement
- Mock neck for extra protection from the sun
- Heat transfer MHW logo at lower left hem
- Solid and printed options
There are no reviews yet.