Finally, a pair of pants that straddles that line between climb and post-climb. If you’ve been stuck with constricting, frayed jeans and bulky, balloon pants for too long, you know the struggle.
Sure, they do the job for a little while, but eventually you’ll switch out of dirtbag mode and they’ll end up back in your bag with your harness.
Not the J Tree™ Pant. It’s capable enough for your craziest beta and worthy of the celebration.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Stretch cotton ripstop fabric
- Belt loop waist with zippered fly
- Two hand pockets
- Single secure zip back pocket
- Single secure zip pocket at right thigh
- Seat gusset construction for ample mobility with harness compatibility
- Clip label at back right pocket
- 4.9oz/ 166gsm
- Fabric: Summer Stretch Ripstop (96% Cotton, 4% Elastane)