Stormy conditions appear as quickly in the day-to-day hustle as they do in the mountains, which is why the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX PACLITE Jacket is so lightweight and packable, it can go anywhere.
Whether you’re gallivanting the gridlock on your way to the climbing gym or braving the backcountry scouting out camp, this versatile shell perseveres, providing crucial wet-weather protection when you need it most.
Made with the most durably waterproof breathable materials, it outlasts the elements and the years so you can count on a lifetime of uninterrupted play.
- Center Back Length: 29 in / 73.5 cm
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Rainwear, Camping
- 100% recycled waterproof, breathable 2.5L GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric maximizes packability for everyday protection
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Brimmed hood with adjustable drawcord keeps hood in place throughout movement
- Tricot-lined draft flap is soft on skin while preventing cold air entering through center zip
- Two zippered hand pockets with stretch-mesh interior securely protects essentials
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs conform over gloves
- Drop-tail hem ensures best coverage while eliminating bunching
- Concealed hem cinch with low-profile toggle for secure positioning without irritation
- One-side textured zipper pull makes adjustment easy even when wet
- Reinforced zippers for added waterproofing
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- Recycled Polyester Weave
- 100% Recycled Polyester
There are no reviews yet.