A single layer can have a bigger impact than you think. This pullover may look unassuming, but once you have it on, you won’t need anything else.
Made with a unique active mesh, consisting of hollow, tube-like fibers with radial extensions that absorb sweat, quick-drying capabilities are at its highest,
supporting insulation and heat-shielding properties to keep you cozy in the coldest conditions or even just at home, all while reducing weight by half compared to yarns of comparable thickness. The sheer possibilities are endless.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Ventilating mesh fabric with brushed back that is temperature regulating
- Stand color collar with center front half zip
- Side seams designed to prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Low profile thumbholes
- Screen printed MHW logo at front left chest
- Active Mesh Teijin Octa™
- 100% Polyester
There are no reviews yet.