Forecast calling for cold? Time to get after it in the Highlander Jacket. This classic down puffer layers nicely under a waterproof shell to comfortably relieve you on shivering chairlift rides, and its timeless look and vintage feel fits perfectly overtop any cold-weather outfit in your closet. Zip up when the cold gusts kicks in on the midtown train or the gondola to and from the slopes. 700-fill-power down packs tons of heat on and off the mountain and packs down small for easy-stuffing storage when you’re on the move.
- 700-fill-power down is specially treated with Down Defender for soft lofty warmth and lightweight compactability with extra water-resistant, quick-drying protection that stays drier 10x longer than untreated down
- Zippered hand pockets offer secure, convenient storage for your everyday, on-the-go essentials: phone, keys, wallet, credit card & more
- Adjustable drawcord hem exits into pockets for low-profile, easy-adjusting comfort and versatility that keeps the cold out when you need it
- Elastic bound cuffs add versatile adjustability and comfort to your sleeves and a classic, casual look to your jacket
- Insulation: Down
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester, Ripstop, 47g/sqm
- Weight: 0 lbs 15 oz , 420.0 g