Made for going places and ultra comfortable, the #2055 All-Terrain boot delivers a feature-packed grippy, self-cleaning Vibram® outsole that’s both street and trail ready.
With a 1.8mm premium water-resistant leather upper and purpose built rubber Vibram® outsole, the #2055 is built for tough terrains.
- – Premium water-resistant leather
- – Removable, washable Comfort Lite footbed
- – Purpose-built Vibram® rubber outsole with high resistance to chemicals
- – Self-cleaning tread
- – Inbuilt flex line for multi dimensional sole flexibility
- – Polyurethane midsole
- – XRD® Technology in the heel for supreme shock absorption
- – Enhanced grip
- – Hidden stitching in the heel
- – Acid, oil and heat resistant to 572° F
Caring for the leather upper:
- – First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- – Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the color or appearance. Apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub it onto the shoe in circular motions.
- – Wipe away the residue and again leave to dry.