The outdoors is made for exploring, and these adidas waterproof Terrex hiking shoes are built to explore high and low, near and far. Their multi-sport design is light enough for day hikes and technical enough for alpine scrambles and via ferratas. They support your feet with a lightweight yet rugged and stable feel, so you can focus on your route. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX seals out water and mud while letting your feet breathe. A gusseted tongue and ankle-height cuff hug the foot and seal out dust and debris for running-shoe-inspired comfort. The all-conditions grip of Continental™ Rubber means you can move with confidence across rocky scree, wet roots and loose, dusty trails. Lace up, and get out there.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays and gusseted tongue
- Abrasion resistant
- GORE-TEX membrane
- EVA midsole
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
- GORE-TEX membrane for waterproof, breathable performance.
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
There are no reviews yet.