ICONIC RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC.
A little extra push. The juniors’ Ultraboost running shoes serve up comfort and responsiveness at every pace and distance.
The adidas PRIMEKNIT upper includes foam around the heel to prevent blisters.
You’ll be riding on a BOOST midsole for endless energy, with a Linear Energy Push system for more responsiveness than ever before.
A Continental™ Rubber outsole grips in wet and dry conditions so you can stride confidently.
This shoe’s upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean.
The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
- Sock-like fit
- Lace closure
- adidas PRIMEKNIT textile upper
- Soft heel fit
- Linear Energy Push system
- BOOST midsole
- Weight: 11.6 ounces
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
- Product color: Core Black / Turbo / Mint Rush
- Product code: GY4516